Information we collect about you
We collect and store Personal Information you submit when you use this website or otherwise provide it to us.
The type of personal data which may be collected and processed by us includes the following:
- Your name, address and telephone details
- Your date of birth and the date of birth of your children
- Information relation to your use of our products
- Information relating to your health or the health of your children and information relating to your pregnancy.
How we use the information we collect about you
Personal Information provided or collected via this website or otherwise will only be used or disclosed for the following purposes:
- to provide you with customer support and advice;
- to provide you with customer service, and to address any complaints you may have;
- to administer competitions;
- to help us understand your needs and interests and how we can improve this website and our products and services;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and manage any order that you place with us;
- to analyse the use of the website to ensure that content from the website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or other access device;
- to monitor and/or keep records of our e-mail and other communications with you, and to address the nature and purposes of the communications. Telephone calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes and to assist us in providing you with the best service possible. We will inform you when we record calls;
- to send you information about our products and services (unless you have asked us not to) or, if you opt-in to receive promotional information and/or newsletters from us, we may use your Personal Information to contact you by e-mail and post with the information you have opted-in to receive;
- to process payments or refunds, to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, and otherwise as needed to manage our business;
We may use the information you provide about your children to help us understand your needs and interests (and those of your children as they grow) and to better tailor our services and communications to you. For example, we may use the information you provide us about gender or birth date of your baby to send information about gender or age appropriate goods and services as your child grows.
How to opt-out
You can choose not to receive marketing communications from us at any time by either:
- using the unsubscribe facility in an e-mail or other electronic communication from us;
- sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- writing to the Web Developer, Mayborn (UK) Limited, Mayborn House, Balliol Business Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE12 8EW, England.
We will remove you from our marketing lists as soon as is reasonably practicable after you opt out.
How we share your information
Third Party Companies: We may share your Personal Information with our distributor and certain service providers who provide services for us or perform administrative or marketing activities on our behalf, or who develop, host or maintain our Facebook Page and other social media pages. These service providers may be granted access to some or all of the Personal Information you provide or we collect, including relating to stage of pregnancy, or other information regarding the health or condition of a person, subject to all applicable laws. By providing such information to us, you agree that we may share it with such distributor and service providers. Such distributors and service providers will be restricted from using the Personal Information you provide other than as is reasonably necessary to perform their services for us. We may also use service providers to assist us in aggregating and anonymising such information, so that it does not include any information from which any individual can be identified.
Business Transfers: If all or part of the business of Mayborn (UK) Limited is bought, sold or otherwise transferred, you consent and agree that the Personal Information you provide or we collect may be transferred as part of the purchase, sale or transfer.
Where we store your Personal Information
Your Personal Information may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside Philippines. It may also be processed by staff operating outside Philippines who work for us or for one of our suppliers. By submitting your Personal Information, you consent and agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
Access to, or Updates to, Personal Information
You can make a request by writing to the Web Developer, Mayborn (UK) Limited, Mayborn House, Balliol Business Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE12 8EW to do any of the following:
(a) update, correct or provide you with a copy of the Personal Information we hold about you;
(b) send us any inquiries or complaints regarding the Personal Information that we hold about you;
(c) withdraw your consent to our using, collecting and processing of your Personal Information; or
(d) limit our use, collection and processing of your Personal Information, including those relating to other persons who may be identified from the Personal Information we hold about you.
Any request for a copy of your Personal Information may be subject to such other fees as may be allowable at law to meet our costs in providing this to you.
This website is intended for Philippines residents unless otherwise stated.
These Terms were last updated on 2nd June 2014.